How to cure sleep disorders using essences also in the neck pillow.
We all know the importance of sleep as a crucial time for our overall health and well-being. A good night's restful sleep helps us regain energy, improve our concentration and maintain a positive mood. However, many people struggle with insomnia or light or disturbed sleep. Others suffer from neck pain and are constantly looking for a suitable anatomical pillow . We therefore also want to highlight other aspects and suggestions that can be useful for a rest worthy of the name, the power of essences and perfumes. To promote a deep and regenerating sleep we will discover which are the best essences to use and how to incorporate them into your pillow to obtain quality sleep.
The Power of sleep essences
The essences, extracted from flowers, plants and herbs, have always been used for all-round physical well-being, relaxation and nighttime well-being are no exception. Many of them have calming and relaxing properties that can help prepare the body and mind for sleep. Here are some of the most effective essences to promote sleep:
- Lavender: It is one of the most popular essences for sleeping well. Its delicate aroma has been shown to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation. You can use lavender essential oil on your pillow or in your diffuser to get its benefits.
- Chamomile: Chamomile essential oil has sedative properties and is known to calm the nerves and improve the quality of sleep. You can apply a few diluted drops to your skin or use them in your pillow.
- Ylang-Ylang: This lesser-known floral essence has an exotic and relaxing aroma. Ylang-Ylang essential oil can help reduce blood pressure and promote calm before sleep.
- Mint: Mint, again in the form of an essential oil, can ease respiratory discomfort and freshen the air in your bedroom, creating an environment more conducive to sleep.
- Valerian: this herb and its properties do not need much presentation, traditionally used to treat insomnia and improve the quality of sleep. Valerian essential oil can be applied to the wrists or diffused into the air.
How to use essences in your pillow
To make the most of the power of essences for good sleep, you can follow these simple steps:
- Choice of Essences: choose one or more essences that you like and that have relaxing properties. Make sure the essential oil is high quality and pure.
- Dilution: Essential oils are very concentrated and may irritate the skin if used directly. Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or jojoba oil if applied directly or water if applied in diffusers.
- Application: Add a few drops of your chosen essence to the inside of your pillow. Make sure it is well diluted to avoid stains.
- Diffusion: You can also use an air diffuser in your bedroom to diffuse the soothing aroma before going to sleep.
- Consistency: Use essences in your pillow regularly to get used to the smell and achieve more effective results over time.
We have therefore seen how essences can play an important role in creating the right atmosphere and making the environment suitable for a good regenerating rest, however what we would like to recommend is to avoid buying cushion covers with extracts of some essence, in in that case the quantity is so minimal and camouflaged by the fibers of the material that it will have no effect on you. It is still advisable to apply two diluted drops on the pillowcase or even more effective to use a diffuser in the bedroom. If we are talking about orthopedic pillows or pillows for neck pain you can also try the help of drops of essential oils but only after having carefully chosen your anti-cervical support.
Always rely on certified essences and possibly produced in Europe. Remember to consult a health professional before using essential oils, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions or are pregnant.